It's Official


On January 1st, I applied for an internship with HEAL Ministries.


For 3 months now I have been trying to talk with Tina, the Founder and Director of Missions of the organization. 

Today, I finally got to talk to her. 

And today, I was accepted as an intern for HEAL Ministries for a year when I graduate!


Pure joy. God is so good. I'm so excited to be able to go and use the gifts that God has blessed me with. I know it won't always be easy. And there are those times when the fear slips in. Am I good enough? Will I be able to do this? How will I afford it? But then I remember that God would never have called me for this if I couldn't handle it. And God always provides. So I need not worry. I just need to pray and to continue following God's calling for me.


I am so grateful to Tina and all of the people at HEAL who have allowed me to become a party of their team. I am looking forward to being able to share the love of Christ with others. I know God has good things in store and I can't wait to discover them! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questions

The Last 4 Months

New Year Update